Solar Water Pumping
The Solar Water Pumping System is capable of running all types of electrical water pumps with applications varying from irrigation to household demands. Irrigation pumps, such as submersible, surface or deep well can also be coupled with drip irrigation systems to augment the returns from this configuration.
A typical solar water pumping system is known by the sum total of solar array size that is required to run the attached pump. A 1000 WP solar water pump is capable of drawing and pumping approximately 40,000 liters of water per day from a source that is up to 10 meters deep. This is sufficient to irrigate about 2 acres of land with regular crops. A 1000 WP solar water pump helps save up to Rs. 45,000 when compared to equivalent use of a diesel-operated pump over a year. We provide pumping solution up to 10 HP.
Solar Street Lights
Bid goodbye to dark evenings and high cost electricity bills. Our solar-powered LED lighting solutions harness the sun’s energy to provide high-quality brightness for indoor and outdoor applications. This breakthrough technology delivers a convenient, sustainable way to light up your space with minimal investment and maintenance
Solar streetlight is a stand-alone solar system consisting of a pole, battery bank, photovoltaic module and LED or CFL luminaires. The use of solar power coupled with energy-efficient luminaires make it double environment friendly. The configuration can be customized to the power and brightness required and can be designed for dusk to dawn operations with the required number of days for streamlining back up and daily operations.
These solar lighting systems offer an environment friendly and economical option to light up streets, boulevards, highways, yards, compounds, parks, boundary walls, car parking areas, military and civilian security installations, airports, or any public space.
- During the day, the solar panel converts sunlight into electricity, which is then stored in the re-chargeable batteries.
- At night, the light turns on automatically using the electricity stored during the day.
- The number of hours the light stays on is dependent on your geographical location, seasonal lighting, and weather conditions.
- Solar lights do not receive as much direct sunlight on cloudy, rainy days, and in the winter. Therefore, the number of hours they stay on will be reduced during those days.
- The construction of this solar LED light is sea front-resistant, and you will enjoy years of trouble-free use in all weather conditions if installed properly.
Solar Home-Lightning System
Solar home-lightning systemaims at bringing clean and affordable lighting to 300 million people in India living in 78 million rural households who do not have access to electricity. This is done mainly through renewable sources of energy primarily solar.
The initiative seeks to provide high-quality and cost effective solar lanterns, home lighting systems and solar cookers. Each solar lantern and home lighting system in its life of 10 years replaces about 500-600 liters of kerosene, mitigating about 1.5 tonnes of CO2.
We also set-up solar home systems as per customer demands. Such a system can drive multiple home appliances, such as TV, Fan, LEDs, and any more appliances using the solar energy. What a beauty is its!!!