A solar fence works like an electric fence which delivers a brief yet fierce shock when human beings or animals come in contact with the fence. The shock enables a deterrent effect while ensuring that no loss of life is caused.
Features of a solar fence
- Low maintenance cost
- Highly reliable as it functions irrespective of grid failure
- No physical harm caused to human beings or animals
- Makes use of renewable solar energy
- Generally, comes with a centralized alarm system
- Conformity with national and international safety standards.
Areas of application
- Solar fencing has a wide scope of application and can be used at places like:
- Domestic applications such as at residential homes
- Industrial applications such as at factories
- Agricultural applications such as in farms and forests
- Parks & Zoos
- Military stations & police stations
- Schools & hospitals